09 Mar 0 Comment(s) 908 View(s)
A very simple pork recipe cooked in Nagaland's style.
- Tomato King chili. Either dried king chili ( buy here ) or regular green/red chilies
Salt to taste
- Soak the dry king chili or red/green chilies in water for 15 minutes.
- Once the chilies become soft, add them to a mixture of smashed tomatoes and garlic.
- Keep the paste aside.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker and add the pork and cook for 15 minutes on medium flame.
- Add the prepared paste and add salt to taste.
- Put two cups of water and keep stirring the mixture.
Pressure cook it for 30 minutes and give 3-4 whistles.
Your Naga Pork is ready to be served.