White Tea with Lemongrass
White tea comes from the buds and tender leaves of the tea plant which are allowed to wither and dry in natural sun. The name ‘white tea’ derives from the fine silvery-white hairs on the unopened buds. The brew itself is not white or colourless but pale yellow and light to the taste. This packet of Cold Mountain White Tea with Lemongrass, picked from the hill tea gardens of Nagaland, has a subtle sweetness combined with the fragrance and flavour of lemongrass. It is a rejuvenating and healthy way to begin your day.
By choosing our product, you are directly improving the livelihoods of our organic farmers.
- Bring water to the boil and take off the heat.
- Add a teaspoon (2 grams) of Cold Mountain White Tea with Lemongrass and cover and steep for 5 minutes
- The tealeaves can be reused 2-3 more times by adding warm water and steeping again
- Product Code: WT-lemongrass
- Availability: In Stock Weight : 50.00 grams
- Rs 250.00
- Ex Tax: Rs 238.10