09 Mar 0 Comment(s) 138 View(s)
Naga Style Chicken With Bamboo Shoot Recipe is an absolutely simple delectable appetizer that can be put together in under 30 minutes.
- 1 kg Chicken
- 2 Tomatoes, crushed in pestle & mortar
- 5 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 2-inch ginger, grated
- 7/8 Green Chillies, crushed
- 1/2 cup Bamboo shoots, sliced ( buy here )
- 1/2 cup Cabbage (Patta Gobi/ Muttaikose), sliced
- Spring Onion (Bulb & Greens), few, chopped to garnish
- Salt, to taste
- To prepare Naga Style Chicken With Bamboo Shoot Recipe, wash chicken pieces thoroughly and drain all the excess water.
- Heat a wok on medium flame, add the ginger, garlic, green chillies and saute for about 30 seconds.
- To this add the cabbage, bamboo shoots and sprinkle some salt.
- Cover and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Once the cabbage has wilted down add the chicken and the tomatoes.
- Mix it well, sprinkle some water and cook covered, on a medium flame until chicken is tender and well cooked.
- This will take about 20-25 minutes.
Garnish with spring onions and some bamboo shoot slices, optionally.
Serve Naga Style Chicken With Bamboo Shoot Recipe with hot steamed rice and Hmarcha Rawt (chutney). You can add more green chillies that can be used to make it spicier.