- Stock: In Stock
- Model: LLV-LGGT
- Weight: 50.00gm
An invigorating blend of green tea with lemongrass and ginger can create absolute magic in your taste buds. Drizzle in a drop of honey to solve that tickle in your throat or add a slice of lemon for some extra refreshing zestiness!
Green Tea and lemongrass are rich in antioxidants, which are good for your skin and helps your hair shine. Ginger root is renowned for its digestive benefits and also freshens your breath. Lemongrass is loaded with nutrients, including folate, potassium and magnesium, as well as Vitamin A and C which plays an important role in immune function and helps fight infections. This is a naturally caffeine-free beverage. If the weather is hot, simply chill this tea in the refrigerator and have it as Iced Lemongrass Ginger Green Tea.
- Take 2.5 gm/1.75 tsp of lemongrass and ginger green tea
- Boil 180 ml of water to 80 - 85 degrees centigrade
- Pour the boiling water over the tea.
- Steep it for 3-4 minutes. The brew makes a yellowish green brew
- Drink plain without milk
- Best to sweeten with honey
- Can also be consumed cold, just add ice once the brew is cool
|Weight in grams||50|
|Country of Origin|
|Additional Shipping Charge?||Yes|