White Tea Silver Needle
Silver Needle White tea is one of the least processed, high quality grades of teas. From the hill tea gardens of Nagaland, only young tealeaves and buds with much fine white hairs are plucked to produce this white tea. This tea has a sweet, mellow and refreshing brew and is perfect for drinking on hot, long afternoons. White teas have higher antioxidant levels than other teas that grant you numerous benefits such as anti ageing properties, decreasing glucose levels for diabetics boosting immunity.
- Bring water to the boil and take off the heat.
- Add a teaspoon (1-2 grams) of Cold Mountain White Tea Silver Needle and cover and steep for 5 minutes
- The tealeaves can be reused 3-4 more times by adding warm water and steeping again
- Product Code: WT-silver-needle
- Availability: Sold Out Weight : 25.00 grams
L x W x H : 0.00 x 0.00 x 0.00
- Rs 249.00
- Ex Tax: Rs 237.14